My Blog List

Problems that occurred over the semester...

In this semester, I had many troubles finding my time to work in this blog because I am really bad at managing my time and it is a real big problem for me every day...Moreover, I am not really interested in computers and I am really bad at it so I guess it did not help me!
It was essential to have a good internet access and not having too much troubles with its computer but some of these happened to me; indeed I caught a virus in my laptop so it was sometimes not really simple to work on it.
Also the fact that for some work the sharing of tasks between classmates were not really well-managed.
This is all about troubles that occurred to me during this semester and I can truly say that it was an interesting semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment